With Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday now only days away, the beginning of the Holiday Shopping Season rush is upon us! As the discount days mark the start of holiday season shopping, we’ve gathered 5 last minute articles to help you succeed this holiday season.
According to the National Retail Federation, sales are expected to rise 3.7% to $630.5 billion in November and December 2015, making it increasingly important to be ready to bag extra sales this holiday season.
Are you ready for our Holiday Season Round Up? Brace yourselves, here it is…
Black Friday is finally (almost) here! The build-up and anticipation surrounding Black Friday has been huge this year with nws circulating of who’s participating and who’s giving it a miss. This blog wraps up everything you need to know about Black Friday including:
- Breaking Away from American Tradition
- Are UK shoppers already bored of Black Friday?
- What are independent retailers doing for Black Friday?
- Black Friday 2015 Retail Trends & Predictions
- 5 Top Tips for Black Friday
Check out the top tips for a useful last minute checklist before Black Friday!
Small Business Saturday falls the day after Black Friday in the US and the following weekend in the UK so here is all the last minute tips you need to take part including:
- What is Small Business Saturday and When is it?
- The History of Small Business Saturday
- How can you participate?
- 5 Top Tips for Small Business Saturday
It’s not too late to join in with Small Business Saturday. Find out how you can involved and use our top tips to celebrate your small business!
Staying in control of inventory management is important to ensure you maximize sales over the Holiday Season. This blog offers 3 ways to optimize your inventory for the busy period including:
- Understanding your customers with insights
- Ordering stock guaranteed to sell
- Monitoring cash flow in real-time
Find out more about avoiding stock outs and overstocks this holiday season in this blog!
- Whether it’s beneficial for your business to offer free shipping
- Offering customers various choices of shipping
- Shipping with the right carriers
The blog also includes the most important shipping dates you need to know for the holiday season!
- Hiring more staff
- Using an order review tool
- Having a 3rd party handle the process
Protect yourself from fraud this holiday season with this advice!
After reading these tips, you should be ready for the looming holiday season! Do you have any more tips or advice you'd like to share? Comment below!